|By Gary Samuel
Craze Digital will participate in the event Mobile Asia Expo 2014, which will be held on 11-13 June, 2014, at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC) and the Kerry Hotel Pudong.
The 2014 Mobile Asia Expo will allow consumers, who love the mobile field, to discover innovations, devices and technologies that will keep them connected to what’s most important.
Mobile Asia Expo 2014 will focus on the future of mobile:
- Interactive services that are available across a variety of mobile devices
- Digital commerce – smartphones and touchscreens are changing the markets with fast connections and diverse applications. The internet on smart devices allows consumers quick access to info, which makes the purchase process fast and easy.
- Innovations – fitness trackers have been one of the biggest innovations in the past year, and there are many more to come, such as Google Glass, Wi-Fi enabled lighting to connected appliances and more.
The event will include:
- Technology exhibition – feature companies like Airwatch, Canonical/Ubuntu, Huawei, Alcatel-Lucent Shanghai Bell, Mozilla, NTT DoCoMo etc
- Mobile forum – thought-leadership conference with keynote speakers and panel sessions
- Networking opportunities
- GSMA Connected City – expanded version of an innovative city street allowing participants the opportunity to experience the Connected Life first-hand.
- Specialty areas – Gaming Zone,Innovation Pavilion, mEducation and mLearning Zone, GSMA Pavilion etc.